At the moment the following projekts are ongoing work. If I find the
time I will provide the files and documentation here. Please write me if you are interested in something here.
ALPHA ware (not feature complete, buggy) PDF-works – a program for analysis of PDF files
- PS-works – a PostScript interpreter
- Bib-works – a BibTeX management programm (dedicated to my wife Sabine)
- table.tcl – a Tcl library for spreadsheet like data handling
- Tcl/Tk Ref – a Tcl/Tk reference for the Palm Pilot written with PalmTcl
BETA ware (working, buggy?) Bezier- just a little program where you can draw and play with bezier curves
- MPP – a project administration program as a client-server application
- iti – a client-server application for internet access through a gateway for small workgroups
- tcal – a Tcl package for calendrical calculations
READY ware (supposed to work)
- tclproj – a Tcl interface to the PROJ generic coordinate transformation software
- upn-calc – a calculator using polish notation
- TarKit – a Starkit for archiving of files similar to the unix utility ‘tar’. Read the README file for further details (the README is also contained in the TarKit).
VAPOR ware (some ideas)
- Tcl’ers Wiki as PDF. A PDF representation of the Tcl’ers Wiki with working internal links and bookmarks.
- An updated version of the original “Tcl/Tk pocket guide” from O’Reilly, made from the data which the original author Paul Raines has made available and which have been supplemented by Dave Bodenstab.